Advertisement


Monday, May 10, 2010

The Infiradi Koshish of a Saint in his tomb

The Infiradi Koshish of a Saint in his tomb

My Dear Islamic Brothers! Alhamdu-Lillah(Azzawajal) the Saints of Islam are kept in high esteem within the environment of Dawat-e-Islami, to tell you the truth, by the grace of Allah(Azzawajal) Dawat e Isalmi is alive due to the Blessings of Auliya. Here is a faith enlightening report of the Infiradi Koshish for a Madani Qafila done by a Wali of Allah(Rehmatullahi Ta'ala Alai) who rests in his blessed grave by an Islamic brother which I am writing in my own words; Alhamdu-Lillah(Azzawajal) a Madani Qafila of Aashiqaan-e-Rasool travelled from chaqwal (Punjab, Pakistan) to Muzaffarabad and surrounding villages to convey the message of the sunnah, they stopped at a place called 'Anwaar Shareef'. Four Islamic brothers who lived in this area decided to travel for three days in the Madani Qafila along with the Aashiqaan-e-Rasool. Amongst these four was someone from the descendants of a saint(Rehmatullahi Ta'ala Alai) who was buried in 'Anwaar Shareef'. Whilst pursuing its journey of inviting towards good, the Madani Qafila reached a place called 'Garee Dopattah'. When the three days of the 'Anwaar Shareef' brothers ended, the descendant of that blessed Saint(Rehmatullahi Ta'ala Alai) said, 'I will not return, because last night I saw my 'Hazrat' in a dream, he was saying, 'Son! Do not return home, travel further with the Madani Qafila''. This story of the Infiradi Koshish of that great Saint(Rehmatullahi Ta'ala Alai) sent a wave of joy through the Madani Qafila, everyone felt a boost of confidence and the four Islamic brothers that had come from Anwaar Shareef decided to travel further with the Madani Qafila.

A disabled mother is cured!

This is a summary of a statement given by an Islamic brother in Bab-ul-Madina Karachi; 'My mother was seriously ill, her illness was so bad that she could not even lift herself off the bed, the doctors had declared her incurable. I had heard that by travelling with Aashiqaan-e-Rasool in the Madani Qafilay of Dawat-e-Islami a persons Dua is accepted and people are granted relief from illnessess. This made me decide to undertake such a journey as well, so I made my way to the 'Madani Tarbiyyat gah' in the luminous international Madani Markaz of Dawat-e-Islami and expressed the desire to travel for three days in a Madani Qafila, the Islamic brothers there were very friendly and made arrangements instantly. In the company of Aashiqaan-e-Rasool I travelled to a village near Sehra-e-Madina (Bab-ul-Madina Sindh), during the journey I told the participants of the Qafila about my mother and asked them to pray for her, they prayed for her, which encouraged me a great deal. The Ameer of that Qafila very politely encouraged me to travel for another 30 days, and I agreed. I prayed wholeheartedly for my mother's health. On the third day of this three day Madani Qafila I saw an unusual dream, I dreamt of a pious man whose face was shining very brightly, he said to me, 'do not worry about your mother In'shaa-Allah(Azzawajal) she will soon get better'. After completing my three days I returned to my house, I knocked on the door, when the door opened I was shocked to see that the same mother who could not even get herself off the bed had walked to the door and opened it, out of extreme joy I kissed my mother's feet and told her about my dream. Thereafter I sought her permission to travel again with the Aashiqaan-e-Rasool in a Madani Qafila for 30 days, and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment