Advertisement


Friday, May 7, 2010

My Lovely Mother

O my lovely mother truly life is with you,




Without you I am lonely its like no one is true




O my mother how it is beautiful to come home when your there




But when your not there no one seems to care weather I am there or not




O my mother the softness of silk is felt when you open your arms to me




But when your not there mother to do that the sharp thorns are thrown at me when I need a hug




O my mother it feels so great to lower my burden when your listening to me




But without you no one wants to know it seems the burden keeps on increasing until it becomes unbearable




O my mother when ever I was hurt your tear's came out first and then mine




But when your not there I cry a thousand tears but no one wants to listen no one hears

No comments:

Post a Comment